We who are strong ought to put up with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
— Romans 15:1
A human being, striving to become more so.
- 38,869 guests
- Everything Jesus ever had to say about Money: Part 3 (Luke)
- The paradox of man
- Peace Scriptures
- About Integrity
- The Fellowship of the Unashamed
- When Men Strive: A Brief Compilation of Translations and Comments on Exodus 21: 22-25
- Come Out From Among Them
- Luther on the seared conscience
- Questions Jesus Asked —4 (John)
- War as moral relativism